When I woke up this morning it was raining. And I am freezing! Temperates here on on the down, I think today's like 16 degrees. Now it's night time, and it's still raining. Love the rain, just wish it was a bit warmer.
I started making this card, and wanted a ticket stub. Looked everywhere on the net for one, but couldn't find one. Either had to buy it, or it just wasn't right. So I set about making one myself. I decided to upload this so if you all needed one, and made another blank one. Please feel free to download.
I hope somebody can use it!
Now onto the challenges. I made a Spring Mother's day card. Some products I used: Sarah Kay stamp, Flat back Pearls, charms, Nellie Snellen punches, My own ticket stub, Lace (From Paola - http://paolaspaperhaven.blogspot.com) Distress inks - Vintage Photo, Weathered wood, Old paper, Copics, Bo Bunny Paper, Bazzill Cardstock and Martha Steward Edge punch.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
1. You're next stamp challenge - Texture it
2. Anything goes Challenge blog - Pearls
3. Top Tip Tuesday - Spring has Sprung
4. Creative Card Crew - Spring
5. Priscillastyles - Sketch
6. Pixie Dust Studio - Say it out Loud
7. Stamp Something - April Showers
8. Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
9. Craft your passion - 2 by 2
10. Paper take weekly - Truly Dimensional
11. Ladybug Crafts Ink - Celebrate - celebrating mother's day
And that's it for this one!
Thank you all so much for looking. All your comments is greatly appreciated!