I have seen a couple of these when entering challenges, and thought I have to make one! That was a WHILE back. This looks like a very intimidating card to make, but surprisingly, it's rather easy! I looked on the net, and got this link : http://joaniscardsmadebyhand.blogspot.com/2010/06/easel-box-tutorial.html for the tutorial. So I went ahead and did it! I feel so proud of myself. Isn't this just perfect for Mother's day!
Some of the supplies used :
Nellie Snellen punches
Flat back pearls
Some paper ribbon and lace
Cuttlebug - birds and swirls - I have many folders, but this one is by far my favourite!
Charm bought from a local shop
Sarah Kay Stamp - so cute!
For the image I used the following Copics :
E000, E00, E04, E11, E18, E25, E31, E33, E35, E37, E51 (hair, shoes and basket)
YG00, YG03 (Apples)
G07, G00 (grass)
Y19, Y21, Y000 (yellow part of dress)
YR02, YR00, YR000 (apron)
Oh yes. I altered the size on the tutorial. Wanted it a bit bigger!
I am entering into the following challenges:
1. 7 Kids College Fund - Spring
2. abc-challenge blog - Sugar and Spice
3. Fresh Brewed Blog - Cute and Sweet
4. Inky Impressions Challenges - Flowers
5. The Pixie Cottage - For Mom
6. The paper Variety - Flowers
7. Your next stamp challenges - Texture it
8. Art impressions Stamps - Anything goes
9. Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
10. Do you stack up - Scallops - ribbon is scallop
11. Dutch Dare - Fancy Fold
12. Shelly's Images - Flowers
13. Stamp 'n Doodle - Girly
Thank you all for looking!