I hope you've all had a lovely week. Here in SA the weekends almost over! At least there's some long weekends coming up next week, that's definitely something to look forward too!!
I have to tell you all. You know in the cartoons when they fall forward, the cartoons bounce twice and then come to a landing. Well,... I fell like that on Friday. I had on hard shoes (the soles do not flex), walked really fast, kinda stepped into a hole, and went flying! When I finally did come to landing, I thought I was broken... Crawled 1m to the fence, hoisted myself up, quickly looked around to see if someone saw me (no one did Thank God!). And then assessed the damage. I had "cement burn" on my stomach, and I had lightly sprained my ankle! As the day progressed, all the muscles in my arms started aching. I couldn't turn my cars steering wheel it was to painful! Yesterday, It had felt as if I was hit by a train, so I slept most of the day, and today I feel all better! My DH just laughed and said falling is my thing!... I do tend to fall a lot.... When something like this happen, what do you do? Are you angry, do you cry? I just laugh, 'cause really, what's the point. You have to be able to laugh at yourself!
Any How! Here's a card I made this morning :
I am entering into the following challenges :
1. Anything Goes Challenge blog - Pearls
2. Flutterby Wednesday - Open
3. Creative Card Crew - April Showers
4. Scrapbook Sisters - Yellow
5. Crafty Sentiments - Glitter
6. Aud Sentiments - Card for a child
7. Craft your passion - anything goes
8. Paper take weekly - anything goes
9. Crafts for Eternity - Color recipe
10. Crafty Calender - April Showers
11. Fussy and Friday Challenge - Create a card for a child
12. If the shoe fits! - Spring
13. Reasonable Ribbon - Use punches, dies and ribbon
14. Crafty Ann's challenge blog - raise a smile
Thank you all for looking, and I hope you have a wonderful week!!