26 May 2011

Your Favourite Technique

Hi Peeps!

Our challenge over at PCJ this fortnightly challenge is : Your Favourite Technique!  Well, hmmm, how do I pick just one.  Card making in general is my favourite technique!  So I decided that a 3d paper project would be perfect.  I love making 3d projects, and I have been dying to make a shoe.  This was my second attempt though!  The first one didn't come out exactly like I had imagined, so I had a redo.  This was fun, and surprisingly it didn't take that long to make.  It took about an hour and 15 minutes, top to finish, whilst I was busy keeping the children out of daddy's hair 'cause he was watching rugby!

Here is my "project"



So come on.  Head on over to our challenge and show us your favourite technique!

Thank You for looking!

Hugs,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!