15 May 2011

Beautiful Princess Tutu!

Hi Peeps!


Meet Princess Tutu.  Isn't she just lovely!  I wanted to create a really girly card.   That seems to be my thing lately, really girly cards!  


Some of the products I used :  Bo Bunny paper (I think this was part of their Valentine's collection), string pearls, flat back pearls, feathers, charms and staples!  Getting that stringed pearls to stay in place was a challenge!  


I colored this little sweetie with Copics:

E000, E00, E11, R20 Skin
E18, E25, E31, E50 Hair
E35, E33, E31, E51 Horse
RV0000, RV10, R81, R85 Dress
E37, E35, E33 Boots

I used a Spica clear pen on her Tutu.... a few times, to get it really shimmery.  Of course the photo isn't showing that!

I hope you have a great weekend, or what's left of it!

Hugs,
Wendy

10 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Wendy. Stunning work, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy this is just sooooo cute x
    I love the pearls, the charms, the feathers and the fab colour combo x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Wendy,
    oooo wow it's really very girly gil card.
    Great combination of colours and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just adorable! I love the softer colors that you have used and your layout is fabulous!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is super cute love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Wendy, fab dps used! I'm so in luv with this little boy. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - The colours are great, I love the fresh feel.

    Hugs
    Penni
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! Love the new image!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card love the colors and papers . Hugs Majo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!