I hope you all had a great weekend! My weekend was fabulous. Just sorry that it's over now!
I loved this image the moment I saw it. And seeing as I'm still in a "girly card" faze, I couldn't resist! I have been meaning to create a round scallopy card for like forever. I cut the card base and front with my Cricut. This has to be said. Have you ever noticed that your Cricut doesn't do exact round circles??? Why is that! I used Sure cuts a lot V2 to cut this, with a dingbat font that has a whole lot of different shapes and frames. It's an old time favourite of mine. It's called 09 KutUps, and I've had it since the beginning of time! Thank you to the person who put this together, and please accept my deepest apologies for not remembering where I got this.
The card measures approximately 14cm (5 3/4"). After completing the front part of this easle card, I started on the inside. When I started to assemble the finished project, I ran into a huge glitch! This being my first round scallopy card, cut with the Cricut - who somehow never cut the shapes EXACTLY the same, my base and top didn't match up perfectly. So if you look closely, you can see that. But in my opinion it still came out ok I think.
So without further ado, here is my card:
And a close up of the image:
Copic colors used:
R20, R00, R0000 Dress
R000, R0000 Wings
E000, E00, E11, R20 Skin
R20, R00 Flower
G21, YG67 Grass and Stem
I am entering into the following challenges:
1. 7 Kids College Fund - Circles
2. ABC Challenge - Unusual Fold
3. Creative Belli Blog - Letter S (Scalloped card)
4. Crafty Creations - Recipe
5. Penny's Paper Crafty blog - Anything Goes
6. Stampavie and more - Summer
7. The Pixie Cottage - Girly
8. Truly Scrumptious - Anything Goes
9. Charisma Cardz - B'day in Pink
10. Shelly's Images - Anything Goes
11. The Stamping Boutique - Circles
12. Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Lace
13. Sundae's with Chrissy - Flowers
14. Tuesday Throwdown - For a child/Baby
15. Stamp with Fun - Green and Pink
16. The Crazy Challenge - Green and Pink
Thank you for looking!