29 June 2011

Pixie Cottage Sketch Challenge 76!

Hiya Peeps!

I am now on the Pixie Cottage DT!   Thank you to Michelle, and all the other DT members who I hope... will be satisfied with my projects!  I must admit.  It's quite nerve wrecking starting out on a new DT.  You never know if you will live up to their expectations!

On to our project for this week!

As always, we are having a sketch challenge and a theme.  You can do one or the other OR both!  For my first challenge, I did the sketch part.  Our theme this week is Strawberries and Cream.  Hmmm.  Sound delicious doesn't it!!  I am hungry... almost dinner time.

Here is the sketch:


Now doesn't this look like a super fun sketch to follow??

Here is my card:


I have to confess!  I really struggle to get the right exposure when taking shots of my  cards.  There is either to much light or not enough.  That is so frustrating for me.  I have Photoshop Cs3.  With this photo I just clicked the auto correct the light.  But I swear.  The photo now looks kinda hmmm bright!  I used to have a light box, but even that didn't really work for me.  I suppose I'll get there!  Any tips anyone can offer?

Well thank you for looking, and please head on over to our challenge!

Hugs,
Wendy

6 comments:

  1. Hi darling
    don't worry you'll totally live up the expectations!!! =) You make so lovely projects!! =)))
    I like so much this card... congrats!!
    hugs
    sadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Wendy, I reall love this. I especially love the dress and how you colored it.
    Hugs
    Tanya R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous card!!! I think your photo looks great so I'd keep doing what you are. I have a homemade lightbox but also do autofix in Photoshop. As for your style just be yourself, after all, that is what everyone is in love with! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous Wendy!
    I look forward to be on the same team as you
    at the Pixie Cottage ;)

    Hugs from Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing to worry about Wendy your card is beautiful!! I love the soft colors, pretty dp and the flowers...so perfect with the image. Glad you are a part of the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! Love your coloring. Congrats on making the team. Excited to be working on the DT with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!