17 June 2011

Elisabeth Bell BLOG HOP

Hiya Peeps!

Welcome to our Blog Hop.  We are celebrating the new release of Curly Locks Kiki!  Isn't she just absolutely adorable!  Who wouldn't want to head on over to Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection and get her immediately!?
Here is the image:


I had super fun coloring her!  When I looked at this image, I immediately got a Vintage idea for a card.  I do admit that patience was a must with this one.  I used Crackle Accents on the picture, and had to wait for ages for it to dry completely!  It wasn't really that long, but it felt like it.  It took forever to cover the whole image.  I think my Accents might have been exposed to air too long, 'cause it's really thick and I struggled to spread it evenly.  After a while I just squeezed out a big lot and spread it with a paint brush!  Love the effect, not trying it again soon.

If you hoped on over from Penni's Blog, you're in the right place!

My Card:


A close up of that super adorable image:


Thank you so much for joining our HOP.  Please Hop on over too Kiki's blog!

Happy Hopping!
Wendy

15 comments:

  1. This is one of the sweetest images and I can't wait to color her up. Wonderful coloring and LO. Thanks for sharing. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. just a sweet image love the sparkle to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic design Wendy.
    Love the crack effect on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that crackle effect. Well worth the wait, but I'd be like you and be so impatient for that sucker to dry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I agree this is an adorable image Wendy:) Good for you to try a new technique--I like the look:) Your layout is soooo cute!!! Great work:)
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Wendy, well first off I didn't get the comment in the right place.. LOL......but here I go again...this is very beautiful dear!!! I love the way you have done the image!!! FAB!!!
    Beautiful details!!!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this has a real vintage feel to it and the crackle gives the image an amazing look.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The more I see this cute image the more I like it. I love your vintage look with the crakled image and all the shiny brads.
    Really like the colours you used on the image. She looks like a Disney princess coloured in blue like this.
    Great inspiration,
    Laetitia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love this image.
    hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card you made. Find the stamp is very cute. Nice how you did it with Crackle Accent.

    Really like to blog hopping. You're doing it again with inspiration and you see what different creations of the same stamp is being generated.

    Greetings Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Wendy. I love the crackles!!!

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love what you did with the Crackle Accent. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Wendy, she looks wonderful with the vintage colours and feel, the crackle is gorgeous. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card and I totally love the crackle effect. Always nice to see something new and exciting.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, what a wonderful card. Super

    Hugs
    Sebrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!