03 November 2012
With Christmas around the corner, you all will be seeing a LOT more Christmas cards from me. Lissybee's images are so versatile, they can be used for any "type" of card.
For my card today, I used *** Little Lamb ****
She is just gorgeous, and there are so many things that you can do with her!
Here she is:
And here is my card:
Quick card recipe:
The fabulous image, (as I've mentioned), is from Elisabeth Bell's Digital collection, colored with Copics. Bazzill Bling Sunset Card Stock, The Design Paper is from the Christmas Joy 6x6 Paper Pad by Mindy Terasawa, Lace, pearls from my stash, the Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiment I stamped with W&M letter set.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
1. Fat Pages and Cards with Attitude - Use a Sentiment/Anything Goes
2. ATC's and Cards with Attitude - Use a Sentiment/Anything Goes
3. Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Pears and Flowers
4. Joyful Stamper - Friday link up
5. Stamping for the Weekend - Anything Goes
6. Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Christmas
7. Forever Friends - Anything Goes
8. Brown Sugar Challenge - Pears and Lace
9. Card Making Mamas - Anything Goes
10. Lady Anne's Challenges - Anything Goes
11. Christmas Stamping all year long - Anything Goes
That's it from me then!
PS. I HAVE WHIMSY CANDY UP FOR GRABS!!