Our challenge over at Elisabeth Bell's World is starting today. The theme for our challenge this month is Shimmer and Shine.
For my card I used Rachel, Little Angel. She is and will most likely always be my very favorite Elisabeth Bell digital image.
Here is my card:
Quick card Recipe:
The card shape, butterfly, butterfly border, tag and swirlys was cut with my Cougar, The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts, Flowers are from prima. random doily and lace from my stash, Lots and lots of stickles, I used cheese cloth to make the frame around Little Rachel. And Rachel herself was cut with a Circle Nestie Die.
The card Design was inspired by Camilla. Camilla makes the most gorgeous cards you have ever seen!! Visit her blog HERE!
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
1. A Gem of a Challenge - Flowers
2. One Stop Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
3. Totally Gorjuss - Bling it on
4. Fussy and Fancy Friday - Anything Goes
5. Hotshot Craft Blog - Bling it on
6. Joyful Stamper - Inspire me Fridays Link up Party
7. Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Pinks, Pearls and Lace
8. Craft your passion Challenge - Fairies and Fantasy
9. The Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
10. Eureke Stamps - Things with Wings
11. Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
12. Crafts and Me - Fantasy Creatures
13. Die Cutting Divas - Shimmer, Glimmer, Gloss
14. Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Thank you for visiting!
I have super fun Blog Candy up and running. It looks like it is going to be 2 x $50 Whimsy Gift Certificates!