04 October 2012

Elisabeth Bell World and Candy Winner

Hiya Peeps!

The Elisabeth Bell's World Monthly challenge is in full swing, and our theme this month is Autumn Colors.  Remember, you can use only Elisabeth Bell images to enter the challenge.  Doesn't matter the Company make, just as long as it's a Lissybee image.

Here is my card for the Challenge:


You have until the 22nd of October to enter.

Now onto the winner of my 10 Digi's from Elisabeth Bell's Digital collection!

The randomly drawn winner is #78.  Which was a comment!  Again!

Zub Momi!  Congratulations Zubaida.  Please email me at wendyvanheerden(at)gmail(dot)com to claim you prize!  You have one week to claim your prize then I will have to do a redraw.

Are you guys up for some Whimsy Candy again??  Check back soon!

Hugs




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Wendy! Love the warm colors and adorable image! Fantastic coloring! This will be my inspiration since she was one of the digis I picked when I won at EBW last time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card dear Wendy:) So cute and sweet:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours on this one Wendy..

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!