The new school year has started here in South Africa, and my oldest son is now in Gr 2. You wouldn't believe the amount of books he received....and guessed who had to cover them all.... I bought the coolest covering paper for him, Pixar's Cars paper. So fun and boyish! And what does the school do, they send home a full A4 coloring pages that he has to color, that has to be stuck on the front of the books - ALL OF THEM!, covering almost all of the very cool looking covering paper!
It's time for another Pixie Cottage Challenge! As always there is two parts to the challenge! A sketch and / or a theme... which is Embossing!
I followed the theme this week.
Here is the sketch:
And here is my card:
I used Rose covered Trellis by Artish. One of my favorite Pixie Cottage Digital Images!
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
1. My Time to Craft Challenge : Your favorite embellishment - Roses, pearls, lace, and Copics of course!
2. Party Time Tuesday - Happy Birthday!
3. Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Texture Please
4. Catch the Bug - Birthday Challenge (Turning 2! Hip-Hip Hooray!)
5. Sugar Creek Hollow - Embossing
6. Crafty Sentiments Design - Anything Goes
7. Paper Minutes - Anything Goes
8. Stamp 'n Doodle's - It's All about Birthdays!
Thank You for Looking!