It's time for our monthly Elisabeth Bell World challenge!! For this month our theme is Love! - Hearts, hearts and more hearts! Yes, it's almost Valentine's day and it's time for all of us to feel the love!
Now I didn't create a "LOVE" in the sense of 2 people loving each other type of love. I used Curly Locks Kiki from the Elisabeth Bell Digital collection. This little girl is sitting there, absolutely ecstatically happy about her crafting. I love my crafting and felt this should also qualify!
Here is my Card:
I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges:
1. Craft-Room Challenge - Valentine
2. Creative Card Crew - Seeing Red
3. Oldie But Goodie Challenge - Have a heart (Ribbon Slider - have had it for ...the beginning of time!)
4. Ladybug Crafts Ink - Bow
5. Sweet Stamps - Love
6. The Stamping Boutique - Die Cuts
7. Cupcake Craft Challenges - All you need is love
8. Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - Anything Goes
9. Forever Friends - More than one fold
10. Heart Song Inspirations - Red and White and/or Ribbon
11. Lexi's Creations - Fancy Folds
12. Paper Creations Ink - Love/Romance
13. There she Goes clear Stamps - Love is in the air
14. The Pink Elephant - Photo Inspiration
15. Simply Create Too - Love is in the Air
That's it from me!