11 May 2013

I love you this much!


Hiya Peeps!

First off, Happy Mother's day to all the wonderful caring woman out there!  May you be spoiled and pampered all day long!

It's my turn to do the Digi Bells post today :-)

For my card I used:




This little darling is an absolute thrill to color!  

I would like to enter into the following challenges:

1.  CMC Copic Challenge : Anything Goes
2.  Crafty Catz : Anything Goes
3.  Crafts 4 Eternity : Tic Tac Toe : Pink, Three of something, Bling

That's it from me for today!

xxx
Wendy


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Awesome coloring. It must have taken you forever to line up the pearls. They are so lovely.

    Thanks for joining our tic tac toe challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning. I love everything about your card. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!