25 October 2012

The Paper Crafting Journey

Hiya Peeps!

Our newest challenge is up and running over at the Paper Crafting Journey.  Our challenge for this fortnight is : Ribbon or Twine!  It's almost like an Anything Goes challenge!!!  We all almost always use some kind of ribbon.

Our wonderful sponsor is The Paper Shelter.  They are offering the winner a $20 Gift Certificate to their wonderful shop.  They have awesome digi's so this is going to be one lucky winner!!

Here is my card:


I had pictured this card differently in my head whilst making it.  Didn't come out like I thought it would.  Next time....


xxx
Wendy

5 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy this is so pretty beautiful flowers and that butterfly looks ready to take flight
    have a great weekend
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Wendy. I do love the colours you've used and that butterfly is super xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Wendy! Love the colors, papers and embellishments! Super cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Wendy love the image coloured beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Wendy, the Paper Shelter have some of the best images don't they? I love the netting over the gorgeous bright green, beautifully created. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!