12 October 2011

The Pixie Cottage - Dark and Spooky / Sketch Challenge

Hiya Peeps!

This week our challenge over at The Pixie Cottage is Dark and Spooky / Sketch challenge!  You can choose to follow one or both themes for the challenge!  With Halloween around the corner, This challenge will be right up your alley!

Here is the sketch:


Doesn't this look like an awesome sketch!!  Although I didn't use the sketch this week, I will sure be doing a card based on this sketch.  It looks like an awesome design!  Thank you Katie!!

Here is my card.  I followed the theme this week... or tried to at least.  I was not very happy with how it turned out.  Maybe I will add to it later!  I used a Pixie Cottage Digital stamp called Pirate Ship by ARTish.  You can find it here.


So please head on over and join in the fun!

Thank you for looking.

Hugs,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!