09 July 2011

Elisabeth Bell's World

Hiya Peeps,

Well it's my turn to do a post again!  I hope you all enjoyed the Blog Hop!  It sure was fun to play with Kurly Locks Kiki!  It was so much fun, I used her again!  Here is my card:


I've seen tutorials on how to make the most prettiest lollipop flowers you've ever seen with silk.  Here, in the very small town I live, I could only get really cheap satin.  I tried making one.... the poor flower, it looks hmmm, I think the right word is awful!  I will give it another go this weekend.  So instead of using satin, I made flower lollipop with normal CS.  For these, I used my scalloped circle nesties.  I distressed the edges with a distressing tool and inked the edges.  I like the way they came out.  It something different than my normal flowers I make.  But those satin flowers I do need to get under the knee.  They are so pretty!

Be sure to check back on Friday.  Elisabeth is releasing a new digi....or 2!  

Thank you all for looking!

Hugs,
Wendy





2 comments:

  1. hi darling
    what a lovely card... I love this little garden you created... it look like mine! =)))
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stamp you chose, and the colors.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!