24 October 2013

Anything Goes over at The Paper Crafting Journey

Hiya Peeps!

Wow.  I cannot believe it has been so long since I have last done a post.  Where does the time go?

Here is where 70% of my free time has gone:


These guys are a lot of work, but it's awesome having them in my live :-)

I have been catching up on some "children" scrapbooking.  I have recently completed a Little Darlings Mini for my sons and am now busy with a Mother Goose Mini.  The plan is to do a You Tube video on them and also take a lot of photos for my blog....which I have been neglecting oh so badly!

Onto crafty work!


Our brand new challenge has just started over at The Paper Crafting Journey.  Our challenge theme this time around is one I know everyone favorites!


Here is my card I made for the challenge:


I would like to enter these challenges:

1.  Magnolia Down Under Challenge : Anything Goes
2.  Creative Craft Challenge : Anything Goes Blogaversary
3.  Magnolia-Licious Challenge : Anything Goes
4.  Fashionista Challenge : Shabby Chic


The weekend is almost here!  Enjoy it...

xxx
Wendy


6 comments:

  1. so pretty, love your coloring
    thanks for playing with us at fashionista
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Wendy! Gorgeous card. My hubby would be very jealous if I showed him your horses....he wants to own a ranch in his next life!!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, I love your choice of Tilda, your pretty details to catch the eye. A wonderfully designed card. Thank you for joining the Anything Goes Challenge at Magnolia-licious! Good luck!
    Hugs Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - love the flowers and colours and the little clock

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Wendy, You have been selected as our Featured Artist of the Week and have been added to our hall of fame as the Fashionista challenge for your stunning creation honey. Please pop over to the challenge blog and collect your badge and don't forget to check out our hall of fame, I have entered your card there! Congratulations!!!! Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful soft coloring and delightful card. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge and hope to see you again :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!