05 January 2013

Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb...


Hiya Peeps!

Now for some unknown reason, Mary had a little lamb keeps on popping up in my head each time I play with this image, which is called .... Little lamb!

Happy new year to you all!  May you all be blessed with love and happiness in 2013!!!

Here is my card:



Little lamb (you can get this digi HERE),  was colored with Copics :



Here is a close up of the image:


Quick card recipe:

Bazzill Card Stock, Design Paper : K&Company - Julianna, Flat Back Pearls, Crystal stem and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, Banner was stamped with W&M letter stamps and hand cut.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


That's it from me!

Hugs,
Wendy

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. So sweet image. Great colours.
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous, Wendy! Fantastic coloring! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your colouring is just superb. I love the red and browns. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at ATC/s Cards with Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card my dearest friend:))
    Beautiful colors and sweet image:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!