19 December 2012

The Paper Shelter Winner!

Hiya Peeps!

Did you all enjoy The Paper Shelters 2nd Birthday Blog Hop?  A big thank you to Veronica and Pedro for offering so many prizes for this hop!!

Before I announce the winner of my blog, here is some info for the next challenge up and running on The Paper Shelter Challenge blog.

The challenge is Anything Goes and will run till the 9th of January.  So there is plenty of time for you all to enter.  As always there is great prizes up for grabs.  Check out the button!


Now for the winner!

The winner as picked out of the comments is....

Judit!

Congratulations Judit.  Head on over to The Paper Shelters challenge blog to claim your prize.

Hugs,


1 comment:

  1. Hi my dear, I'm here only because I want to wish you an Happy Christmas and a fabulous new year to you and to Your family:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!