07 July 2012
Li'l Janiel's Harvest
Today is my turn to do our Digi Bells post. It's a lovely sunny COLD day here in South Africa. Apparently there is a cold front on the way and will hit us tomorrow! Luckily for us, spring is almost around the corner!!
For my card today, I used Li'l Janiel's Harvest, which you can get HERE!
I coloured the image with Copics :
Cape and Dress : B05, B02, B00, B0000
Basket and Bag : YR24, Y26, Y23
Hair : E37, E33, E31
Other colours used : BG72, BG13, BG11, G28, G21, YG17, YG13, R39, R35, R22, C01, C00
The paper is from Basic Grey. I have had it in my stash for what feels like forever! Lace from my stash, Charm, Wild Orchid Crafts roses and flowers and stickles to bling up her cape and flowers!
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
1. ATC's and cards with Attitude : Anything Goes
2. Chocolate, coffee @ cards challenge : Anything Goes
3. Fat pages & cards with attitude : Anything Goes
4. Joyful Stamper : Anything Goes
5. Art Impressions : Metal Accent
6. Little Miss Muffet : Sparkle
7. Sassy Studio : Show us your Medal
8. The Paper Shelter : Flower Power
9. Whimsy Stamps : Anything goes
10. The Paper Shelter : Design Team Call
Big Squeezy hugs to you all!
PS. I have BLOG CANDY if you are interested!