29 June 2012

Elisabeth Bell's Worlds Monthly Challenge

Hiya Peeps!

Have you all been well??  I am recovering from a minor (is there really such thing??) cold.  Feeling much better today!

We are having a brand new challenge over at Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge!  Our theme for this month long challenge is : Red, White and Blue!  Remember, you have to use an Elisabeth Bell image....anyone will do!

Here is my card:



As always I used Copics to color my image.  I used the following colors:
Jeans and Bandana : B99, B97, B95, B93, B91
Shirt : R29, R27, R24, R22
Book : R24, R22, R21
Tree Stump : E77, E57, E37, E33
Grass : YG17, YG13

Quick Card Recipe :  I used Bo Bunny Paper.  It's a line from early last year (if I remember correct!), Cheese Cloth, Martha Stewart punch, Stickles, Perfect Pearls, Lace, Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers and Photo corner and some leaves from my stash.  I very slightly white washed the papers as it was really bright and boyish!  

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


1.  Charisma Cardz Challenge : Anything Goes
2.  Cute Card Thursday : Patriotic
3.  Little Miss Muffet : Sparkle
4.  Crafting for all seasons : Patriotic
5.  Crafty Creations Challenge : Embellish it (3 or more different embellishments)
6.  Paper Pretties : Red, White and Blue
7.  The Paper Shelter : Punches and or Dies
8.  Scrapbook Sisters : Anything Goes
9.  Simon Says : Patriotic and or sporty

Tomorrow I am off to the Craft Expo!!  Super excited!!


Please remember I have BLOG CANDY!!!


xxx
Wendy


10 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy what a gorgeous creation from you I love it the papers and LO are stunning image coloured perfectly as always have a great weekend
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, What a fabulous creation. I love the image and how you have coloured her. The papers and design detail is stunning.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Charisma Cardz for our Anything Goes Challenge.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so lovely! Perfect colouration of this cute E.Bell

    Thanks for joining the CCT challenge blog this week!
    Katharina x
    image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Wendy. Gorgeous image, so beautifully coloured. Love the layout and gorgeous details. Hope you have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really sweet. Lovely image and colours. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so sweet. Your coloring is fantastic! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This reminds me of my niece reading....

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty creation hun! Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge over at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a gorgeous, adorable card Wendy, love that sweet image.

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. so adorable, love it!

    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a beautiful blog and your cards are just amazing! very talented colouring with your copics! I have just become a new follower and i am very excited to see more of your creations! :)
    Hatty xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!