Have you all been well?? I am recovering from a minor (is there really such thing??) cold. Feeling much better today!
We are having a brand new challenge over at Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge! Our theme for this month long challenge is : Red, White and Blue! Remember, you have to use an Elisabeth Bell image....anyone will do!
Here is my card:
As always I used Copics to color my image. I used the following colors:
Jeans and Bandana : B99, B97, B95, B93, B91
Shirt : R29, R27, R24, R22
Book : R24, R22, R21
Tree Stump : E77, E57, E37, E33
Grass : YG17, YG13
Quick Card Recipe : I used Bo Bunny Paper. It's a line from early last year (if I remember correct!), Cheese Cloth, Martha Stewart punch, Stickles, Perfect Pearls, Lace, Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers and Photo corner and some leaves from my stash. I very slightly white washed the papers as it was really bright and boyish!
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
1. Charisma Cardz Challenge : Anything Goes
2. Cute Card Thursday : Patriotic
3. Little Miss Muffet : Sparkle
4. Crafting for all seasons : Patriotic
5. Crafty Creations Challenge : Embellish it (3 or more different embellishments)
6. Paper Pretties : Red, White and Blue
7. The Paper Shelter : Punches and or Dies
8. Scrapbook Sisters : Anything Goes
9. Simon Says : Patriotic and or sporty
Tomorrow I am off to the Craft Expo!! Super excited!!
Please remember I have BLOG CANDY!!!