Today is my turn to do the pose over at the Digi Bells's. For those of you who haven't done the blog hop yet, don't despair! You have until the 3rd of March 9AM Arizona time to complete the Hop! Seriously, have you seen the new Digi! It really is to die for!
For my card this week I decided that I will use Duckie! I used Duckie once before...when Lizzybee released the Digi in the Blog Hop. I don't know why I haven't used it again, but making this card was super fun. I got a new toy for my birthday - a Zutter Distress it all - and need excuses to use it. But using them on all my cards simply will not do! So naturally, when making a boy/man card....a little distressing to make it look a bit rugged is in order??
Here is my card:
As always, Digi was colored with Copics. Some brass brads and used the Tim Holtz Gadget Gears with Paint Daubbers. All the edges were distressed with Zutter...fun!...and made a double bow to complete the card.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
1. Divas by Design - Spots and Dots
2. Elpine House Australia - It's a boy thing
3. Simon says Stamps - Anything Goes
4. The sister hood of crafters - Use a digital Stamp
5. Creative Challenges - Boys will be boys
6. Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
7. Sassy Cheryl's Challenge - are you seeing spots?
8. Cupcake craft challenges - Boys and their toys
9. The Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes
Thank you for looking!
PS. Did I mention that I love how my wooden barrel came out.