I am a day late posting my challenge card, but I really do have a good reason! My son and I went on a little mini vacation. And when I say mini, I really mean a mini! Friday afternoon we jumped in the car, went to a Casino/Mall/Entertainment center. Booked into a Hotel for the night, and had an exhausting day of fun! We did a little bit of clothes shopping for him, then played Ten Pin Bowling, went over to the Mini Golf course....played a little bit of that, then my son hit his ball there where no one can ever find it again, gave up on that idea. Then he dragged me off to the games room where he was bouncing up and down wanting to do everything at the same time. By this time, around 6:30pm, he was sooo tired, and I sooo hungry. We went to a restaurant and had supper. And whilst sitting there, he kept on complaining that this was taking to long, and that he wanted to go back to the games room. When we were finally done with supper, it was 8:30pm. He was sooo tired he started getting nausea's! Well that was fun. People glared at me for dragging my little kid over the mall, him being clearly tired. I had to put my foot down and take him to bed! Saturday morning got up, caught a movie (Puss in Boots) and then jumped back into the car and drove back home. This one day excursion was all about him. I had wanted to spend some quality time with him. Sometimes with work and my obsession with crafting I feel my kiddies do not get the quality time they deserve. Working on that!
It's that time of the month again! A brand new challenge over at Elisabeth Bell World Challenge Blog! This month our challenge is Stitches and Swirls. Remember, you have to use an Elisabeth Bell image - any one of her images to be eligible for the prize.
Here is my card:
I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges:
1. 2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
2. All Sorts Challenge - Anything Goes
3. Di's Digi Designs - Lace and Pearls
4. Just some lines - Girly Girl
5. Mark's Finest Papers - Lace
6. ATC's and cards with attitude - Anything Goes/Bling
7. Guylou's Inimitability - Girly Girl
8. The Stamp Man - Colours of Spring
9. Crop Stop - Is it blooming outside?
10. Cute Card Thursday - Winged Things
11. Little Miss Muffet - Fancy of Lace
12. Sarah Hurley Challenge - Die Cuts
13. Shelly's Images - Make it tripple
That's it from me!
Thank you for looking,