I have had such a wonderful crafting time lately! As winter is slowly going away.... I can start crafting at night again as I am not freezing at my table! Also, I am seriously avoiding the TV. I am really trying to lose weight, and for some reason, when I watch television, I ALWAYS have a picnic! Fun, but not when I get on that oh so dreaded scale!!!
Here is a card I made:
Card Recipe: Make it Crafty image colored with the following Copics : R89, R59, R39, R37, R35, C7, C5, 100. Nelly Snellen punched flowers, with little prima roses in the centres, Swirly die cut from Cricut, Charm, lace, Fabscraps paper, Pearls, Martha Stewart punch, Bazzill CS.
I would like to enter into the following challenges:
1. Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Easle Card
2. Heart Song Inspiration - Pearls
3. Karen's Doodles - Punch it Out
4. Make it Monday - Anything Goes
5. Paper Creations Ink - Show us your Flowers
6. Paper Playtime - Anything Goes
7. Stamp Fairy - Fancy Folds
8. Stamps R Us - Anything Goes
9. Woodware USA - Try a new Technique (Twisted Easle card)
10. All Thing Unity - Anything Goes
11. The Corrosive Challenge - Girlie
12. Crafty Calendar Challenge - Hot Colors
13. Simply Stampin Challenge - Punch it up
Thank You for looking!