12 January 2013

The Paper Crafting Journey

Hello again!

Well, our first challenge for the brand new year is up and running over at The Paper Crafting Journey!  To ease you into the new year, we decided an Anything Goes challenge will work best.  Our sponsor this week is the great Elisabeth Bell with her digital collection.  



You stand a chance to win these 2 digi's from Lissybee:

Little Best Friends
Patis' Kisses

For my card, I used Pati's Kisses:


Here is a close up of her:


Pati's Kisses was colored with Copics:


Quick card recipe:

Bazzill Basic Card Stock, Design Paper from Bo Bunny - Enchanted, Lace from my stash, Flowers and Crystal Stems from Wild Orchid Crafts and some flatback black crystals from my stash.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:

Wild Orchid Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

That's it from me for today!

Enjoy you weekend!

Hugs,
Wendy 

7 comments:

  1. Stunning, love the flowers and lace. Great colours.
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonder my sweet friend^_^
    very beautiful image and gorgeous papers and colors used^_^
    Happy weekend^_^
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card :) Thanks for entering the Wild Orchid Challenge this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Wendy, gorgeous colour combo and fantastic colouring! XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colour choice Wendy, and I love the image and your layout is just stunning. hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete

  6. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Now following you.Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance.
    Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out.
    http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup-3.html Thanks again
    Lenetta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!