18 January 2011

Cutesy Valentine!

A big high to all my fellow crafters!

I hope you've all had a wonderful week so far!  My week has been full of ups and down... and it's only Tuesday!  I am currently a full time stay at home mom and crafter.  Really, who can think of a better way to spend your time.  On Sunday my mother in law gave me a not so subtle hint that it's time for me to go back to work and even pointed out a job ad in the paper.  I know she means well.  So on Monday I phoned the company in the job ad, got an interview an hour later, and they said they'll let me know on Wednesday.  The guy I had the interview with was very positive and said I will most likely get the job, as my experience is exactly what he's looking for.  So,  ......  Now I wait.  My DH said should I get the job, I can use my whole salary for my craft stuff.  Isn't he a darling!  I think it's more of, now he'll have more spending money, 'cause I won't be depleting our funds with ribbons, and paper, and.... agggh, you guys know the drill!  

And should I not get the job, which I still don't know if I want,  I still get to do what I did today.  Making cards, and smelling my paper!  Don't you guys just love the smell of your papers!!!!  Yes, I know, it still smell like paper, but still!!  And should you be reading this and think, this girl's weird,  I'm not the only one.  Last year I gave a scrapbook class to a couple of girls.  A friend of mine's daughter who is 14 took the cream puff bazzill cardstock and smelled it too.  When she saw me looking at her, she blushed and started blabbering.  I just laughed and told her I do it too!  The paper just looks so Delicious! 

On to the challenges!



I am entering into the following challenges today:

  1. Incy Wincy Designs  --  Bears, Bears, Bears!!!  -- Here
  2. Simon says stamp and show  --  Show some polka dots  -- Here
  3. Pollycraft Challenge  -- Soft pastel colors  -- Here
  4. Stamp with fun  -- Sketch Challenge  -- Here
  5. The crazy challenge  -- Buttons  -- Here
  6. My time to craft challenge  -- Spots and dots  -- Here
  7. Paper take weekly  -- Ribbons and Pearls  -- Here
  8. Top Tip Tuesday  --  All sentimental  -- Here
  9. Tuesday Throwdown  --  Valentine  --  Here
  10. Lexi's Creations  --  Say it with love  -- Here
  11. Bunny Zoe's crafts  -- Love is in the air  --  Here
  12. Wild orchid challenges  -- Lets get sentimental  -- Here
Thank you for looking!!

Hugs,
Wendy

18 comments:

  1. He is adorable!
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    TopTipTuesday
    Hope to see you real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy this is so sweet! I did giggle at your paper smelling ;) I hope you get the job - or if you've decided you don't want it...I hope you don't!!! ...we crafters are hard to please ;)

    Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'All Sentimental' challenge :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one gorgeous card Wendy that image, so beautifully coloured, the design it looks super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, beautiful card! especially love the layout and the paper you chose to pull it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute valentine! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! We hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is very sweet and nice. Thank you for participating in this week's challenge at The Crazy Challenge. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!  Hope to see you again next week!

    Hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. very sweet card!
    Thanks for joining Stamp with fun!
    Have a nice weekend!

    Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweetie card. Love all the elements. Thanks for sharint it with us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card. Thanks for playing along at Lexis creations. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colour scheme. Fabulous creation. Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations, hope to see you next time.
    Love Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. and CUTESY it is!!! FABOO JOB!!

    thanks for joinin' the teamies of Simon Says Stamp and Show!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in with our sketch challenge over at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card - loving the colours and layout! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week! Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely card - thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet little bear! A perfect Valentine!
    Thanks for joining our "Let's Get Sentimental" challenge at WOC!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!